Background art

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

http://cherylsartfulcreations.blogspot.com certified zentangle teacher
Here we go for our 3rd TIT. You are to create an atc or zentangle size. This week I am late one day, as I couldn't turn my neck was in so much pain. So todays tangles should be only "C"'s. Oops, i snuck an "S" in there. Oh well, No mistakes in zentangle! My tangles are cadent, cresent moon, chillon, and chainging! Hope to see yours soon! Remember you have until Saturday to post your link here!
Tangle on!

Cheryl

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What happens with the pics after we upload them?

crotnem said...

Still figuring it out. I will try to upload them to my blog for everyone to see!

Unknown said...

Oh, ok. Cool.

Unknown said...

Thanks, I succeed to send you my contribution for the C-patterns!
Hope you like them.

Unknown said...

My contribution is in. Really enjoyed this one, have never done ATC size before. I think it is my new favourite size. X

Poppie_60 said...

Thank you for this fun challenge - will try to keep up with it - hope to do A and B now.